How much your Infrastructure is secure?[/fullwidth] [fullwidth padding_bottom=”” background_class=”larger-text” background_color=”#fff”][columns] [one_half]
Information Risk Assessment is a process to identify the possible threats that effects for a company Infrastructure. The goal of a security assessment, (also known as a security audit or security review), is to ensure that necessary security controls are integrated into the design and implementation of a project. A properly completed security assessment should provide documentation outlining any security gaps between a project design and approved corporate security policies. Management can address security gaps in three ways: Management can decide to cancel the project, allocate the necessary resources to correct the security gaps, or accept the risk based on an informed risk / reward analysis.[/one_half] [one_half][/one_half] [/columns] [/fullwidth] [fullwidth background_class=”” background_image=”http://www.unicorptechnology.ae/wp-image/bg-photo-01.jpg” top_border=”no” shadow=”no” parallax=”yes” bottom_margin=”yes”] [columns] [one_full][box_colored icon_color=”e.g. #fff” icon=”e.g. fa-camera-retro” background=”e.g. #84C753″ title=”Benefits of Conducting Risk Assessments”] [checklist style=”e.g. 1, 2, 3, 4″]
- Recognize and control hazards in your workplace.
- Create awareness among your employees – and use it as a training tool as well.
- Set risk management standards, based on acceptable safe practices and legal requirements.
- Reduce incidents in the workplace.
- Save costs by being proactive instead of reactive.
Reliable Security Risk Evaluations Safeguard Your Assets Worldwide[gap size=”40px” id=”” class=”” style=””][/fullwidth][fullwidth padding_top=”e.g. 0″ padding_bottom=”e.g. 0″ background_color=” #333300″ “][gap size=”15px” id=”” class=”” style=””]
How can we help you?[gap size=”15px” id=”” class=”” style=””]
Our experts will work with you to ensure they’re done. Whether you require your current assessments to be reviewed or require new assessments for particular tasks or processes you have in place, we can develop bespoke assessments for you. If you would like advice or guidance we can structure our service to whatever level you require – you can hand over as little or as much over to us and relax in the knowledge that experts in their fields are ensuring your compliance is resolute.[columns] [one_half][checklist style=”e.g. 1, 2, 3, 4″]
- Assess threats and vulnerabilities applicable to your headquarters and/or other physical locations (distribution centers, retail stores, offices, satellite locations, executive residences and travel routes)
- Provide a detailed review of employee safety and security processes at all client locations.
- Conduct a compliance audit against security provisions or mandates required by your industry.
- Provide an initial Vulnerability Findings report, documenting the results of our vulnerability site-assessment and interview processes
- Review and analyze the use of personnel for security purposes at client locations in determining best practice options for a balanced approach to staff hours and electronic security.
- Evaluate the use of electronic security systems and their applicability when compared to best practices and identified threats.
Find the security breaches in your Organization
[button color=”red” size=”large” light=”yes”open_in_new_window=”no” link=”http://www.unicorptechnology.ae/index.php/contact/”]Speak to our Infosec Experts[/button][button color=”red” size=”large” light=”yes” open_in_new_window=”no” link=”http://www.unicorptechnology.ae/index.php/nta/”]Exploit More[/button][/fullwidth]